Job no: 785020
Work type: Full Time – Permanent
Location: South Africa – (Witbank) Emalahleni
The purpose of this role is to inspect, replace and maintain electrical equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Serious contenders will have a Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science/N3 Electrical Technical certificate with a valid Electrician Trade Test and a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a qualified Electrician in mining of which 2 year exposed with medium voltage equipment;
- High Voltage Switching Certificate is essential;
- Sound knowledge of VSDs and Soft Starters is essential;
- Valid Code 08 Driver License is essential;
- Wireman’s License is added advantage;
- Computer Literacy MS Office Suite and MS Projects will be an advantageous;
- Knowledge working on SAP will be an added advantage.
- Construct and commission Low and Medium Voltage Networks;
- Wire and commission three phase electrical circuits;
- Responsible for electrical installations;
- Maintain, repair and do faultfinding on Low and Medium Voltage networks;
- Identify, inspect and clean electrical machines;
- Test and inspect three phase industrial/commercial installations;
- Test and inspect single phase domestic installations;
- Interpret and understand circuit diagrams;
- Analyze and solve electrical problems;
- Do faultfinding on Low and Medium Voltage networks;
- Repair and maintain electric power tools.
Advertised: South Africa Standard Time
Applications close: South Africa Standard Time