- Maintenance Assistant
Contact Us | Apply Online
- N4, Trade Test / Electrical Engineering ND
- Basic computer skills
- High level of attention to detail and be able to prioritize work
- Previous experience in Maintenance will be advantageous
- Excellent time-keeping
- Hyster drivers license
Automotive, Eastern Cape > East London
Market Related | Permanent | Ref: #EL001955/KK
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide support to the maintenance department in terms of planned and corrective maintenance on the machinery and
- plant equipment
- Performing routine, planned and corrective maintenance duties assigned
- Assisting Artisans on breakdowns and other maintenance work assigned
- Timeously attending to and solving less complex breakdowns; accurately recording the breakdown information on the job
- card / CMMS, i.e. time taken, spares used, root cause etc.
- Report of immediate potential problems and safety hazards
- Ensure daily requirements /target are met
- Ensuring maintenance and repairs are carried out in line with the compant standards
- Ensuring 5S System (housekeeping) and safe working standards are adhered to at all times by the maintenance team.
- Attending to any other relevant duties assigned by the Manager/Artisan/Maintenance Planner
Please forward CV and ALL supporting documentation to, [email protected] Should you not hear from Profile Personnel within 14 days please consider your application unsuccessful for the vacancy. Please note all applications will automatically be added to our database for future vacancies.