|Recruiter:||Group Services||REF||31930/CGLTD/Reconciliation Clerk (Pharmacy Creditors)/080518|
We are looking to recruit a Reconciliation Clerk to work within the Finance (Accounts Payable) department of Clicks Group Services. The role will be based at Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Assistant Supervisor (Debtors Recon Team).
Purpose and Objectives
- To reconcile debtors accounts on a monthly basis using SAP and Excel.
- To liaise with customers and collect funds within terms.
- To minimize losses/risk to the company.
- To alert the business to any irregularities.
- To complete daily filing of accounts and other administrative related issues.
- To update weekly and monthly reports.
Education and Experience:
- Matric/Grade 12 (essential).
- Matric level accountancy (essential).
- Relevant tertiary qualification such as B.Com or certificate in advanced bookkeeping (advantageous).
- 2 to 3 Years experience in a similar environment (essential).
- SAP experience (essential).
Job related knowledge and skills:
- PC literacy (Microsoft Excel, Outlook) essential.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with and communicate at all levels.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- High work standards.
- Ability to follow rules and procedures.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.