Warehouse Assistant Receiving
Logistics, Warehouse & Freight, Western Cape CPT – CBD
R 60 000
Warehouse Assistant – Receiving Clerk – CPT
Young, hard working person to fill a Receiving Clerk Vacancy in Cape Town.
- Receive parcels, packages and shipments
- Receive an invoice from the driver and confirm the delivery details
- Once the driver has off loaded the goods, compare the goods to the invoice
- Once goods have been checked, take invoice to WH Administrator- Receiving to change the status from “pending” to “in progress”
- After WH Administrator Receiving has printed the tally, scan the barcodes on products to confirm the quantities
- Take invoice back to the WH Administrator to confirm the stock in system
- Once stock has been checked and scanned, Forklift Operator will do the put away into bulk warehouse or pick floor
- Check Products
- If there are any discrepancies in quantity or damages, the WH Assistant- Receiving and Driver will sign for the discrepancies on the invoice
- If there are any excess products delivered, bring to the WH Supervisor Receiving ’s attention
- Immediately take all relevant documents to WH Administrator- Receiving for capturing of GRV’s
- All excess product, damaged product and product with damaged packaging to be returned to designated areas
- Comply to company’s Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
- Support other team members and departments to achieve targets
- Highlight problems and work with team to find solutions
- Perform ad hoc tasks to enable team in meeting goals
Minimum Requirements :
- minimum of 1 year experience as a receiving clerk in a large warehouse environment
Please visit our website www.talentsolutions.za.com and apply online only – No Emailed applications will be accepted
Talent Solutions does not utilise WhatsApp as a business tool and will not accept such.
Please exhibit your professionalism and do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
The interview process starts with the ability to follow instruction!
We Endeavour to contact all our candidates timeously to inform them of the outcome of their application. However, should you not receive any response from us regarding your application within the next week, please consider your application unsuccessful